På denne side finder du de seneste jobopslag. Skriv endelig til os på email@example.com, hvis du har spørgsmål til karrieremuligheder hos ROTATE Birger Christensen, eller hvis du ønsker uddybende information om en specifik stilling.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic full-time interns to join our marketing and pr team at the Birger Christensen office in Copenhagen.
As our intern, you will join a small and dedicated marketing and communications team that cover both of Birger Christensen’s brands, ROTATE and REMAIN.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and would like to hone your skills within PR, strategic brand communication, and creative project management, this is the place for you!
- Showroom management and sample lend-outs
- Daily communication with international influencers and press
- Support with influencer strategies and product seeding
- Daily communication with wholesale partners and support with wholesale marketing projects
- Assist with planning PR events, shoots, and other activities
- Assisting with creative projects and shoots
- Fashion show planning and execution during Copenhagen Fashion Week
- Provide input on and create content and graphics for social media, e-mail marketing, and website
- Someone who thrives in an informal, creative and fast-paced environment
- Someone who loves to work independently and contribute with creative ideas
- Someone who is passionate about fashion and other creative fields
- Someone who is familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud and preferably has experience with InDesign and Photoshop
The internship is full time for a minimum of 3-6 months and is unpaid. Start date between April-July 2022.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Frederik Højgaard, firstname.lastname@example.org
FASHION DESIGN INTERN
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic full-time intern to join our Design team at the Birger Christensen office in the center of Copenhagen.
As our intern, you will join and be a part of a small and dedicated Design team that covers both of Birger Christensen´s brands ROTATE & REMAIN.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and would like to hone your skills within Fashion and Design this is the place for you.
At Birger Christensen we can offer you a great learning opportunity within the fashion industry where you will get to know the entire process of the collection development. You will work across multiple areas of the business including Design, Production & Fitting.
- Support the Design team with development of the products
- Support in creating Technical Drawing and tech packs
- Prepare and maintain presentation boards with seasonal sketches, fabrics, color, print and trim
- Create, upload and manage tech packs through our PLM System Delogue
- Assisting the Design Team with maintaining organization
- Participate in the daily design operations and practical tasks in the design department
- Support with creative research and trend analyze
- Assist in Developing prints and color options
- Assists in making seasonal color cards & Fabric books
- Hands on & ad hoc assignments assignments
- Currently studying a degree in Fashion/Design
- You are positive and enthusiastic about design, people and your professional and personal development
- Must be creative, motivated, organized, detail oriented, enjoy working on individual tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines in a creative fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Someone who loves to work intendedly and contribute with creative ideas
- Someone who is passionated about fashion and our brands ROTATE & REMAIN
- Strong skills in Photoshop/Illustrator -Great Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
The internship is intended for Design Students who are enrolled in a fashion education scheme, it is full time, minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months.
The role is a non-paid and full-time internship.
Everyone is welcome and are encouraged to apply!
We look forward to hearing from you
We look forward to hearing from you
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
ATT: Head of Design Cecilia Bruno Jessen